21 days hooray!!!!!

rrobin3051

Mouseketeer
We are leaving in 21 days..getting my final plans all underway. I am so excited and cant wait to do a trip report when I get back. I am taking my three grandchildren to DISNEY!!! I have been many times and have taking the older grandson, but not the other two. They are little but I know we will have the most magical time. I am staying off site at WH condo, I love to have space and we rest in the afternoon during the hot sun. The kiddos are 6, 3 and 1. I have other family coming down as well, we are not all staying together or flying on the same flight. The big group will consist of of me, my 3 grandchildren, my mother, my sister and her husband and his mom and their 3 year old granddaughter, my sister in law and her son. We are all so very excited.
Like I said we plan to do rope drop as much as possible to get a lot accomplished then plan to eat lunch and head back to our homes and condos. We plan to take a nap and swim, then eat dinner at the condo and head back to parks. The kids are all pretty easygoing children. They will fall asleep in strollers and what not, so not too worried. If they get tired or cranky no biggie we will head back.
Again I cannot wait to get them there. Oh yea we will be there for 11 days of magic!!!

ENJOY~!!! ENJOY~!! ENJOY~!!

We leave in 16 days and we are not prepared at all. We also have a condo at WH.

Have a wonderful 11 days :-)

Have a wonderful trip with your grandchildren :goodvibes

I'm going to be a first time grandma in Oct and can't wait to show our new little princess the world :cloud9:

Only 27 more days till we can enjoy 11 days with the mouse :woohoo:

We leave in 22 days! :cool1: Have an awesome trip with your grandchildren! It will be very magical for them! :)

Only 20 more days now for us!!! :cool1: Can't wait!!!

Hope you have a really magical vacation :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter