210 points - $17 PP - VWL 11 month window (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmom

Always Disney Bound!
DVC Gold
Veteren renter. References available.

Please provide me with your dates, resort (VWL at 11 month window - all others in 7 month window), number of guests, room size. $17 per point.

If you need more that 105 points, I can borrow 50 from the following use year. Those points will be @$19 per point.

Thanks for looking. Hope I can help.

Last edited:
Hello

we are looking for 1 night at the Aulani resort
March 12-13 hotel room or studio

Thank you

Hello, we need 30-35 points for a studio March 13-15. Not sure what resorts are available.

Looking for 2BR 9/23-9/27. Please let me know what resorts are available, if any.

Thx!!!

Looking for Copper Creek studio or BR Studio Sept 7, 8 and possibly 9. One adult. Thank you! PM sent

Hi! Looking at December 25-30 in a one bedroom at VWL for three adults and two kiddos under 3.

I'm looking for 86
Points in July I know where the open studio is for my dates, David's is having trouble finding a partner. Would you be interested in selling? Thank

Please provide me with your dates, resort (VWL at 11 month window - all others in 7 month window), number of guests, room size. $17 per point.

If you need more that 210 points, I can borrow from the following use year. Those points will be @$18 per point.

If you need more that 210 points, I can borrow from the following use year. Those points will be @$18 per point.

Looking for May 30- June 4th
At either the Poly or Riviera resort. I need the studio that sleeps five
It’s 4 adults & 1 child (13)

Dane, your dates are not avail in any DVC resort. I'm sorry.

Janice

ZCH Miller, your dates are available in a 2-BR unit at OKW. Can you message me?

Tinagirl27, Every other resort is avail for your dates, just not VWL. Copper Creek Villas are avail, which is part of Wilderness Lodge. It is 240 points for the 1BR

Hi! looking for a studio at literally ANY Disney World DVC resort that has availability and would add up to no more than 65 points for the whole trip. So I'll pretty much take anything. But if you need specific places to look, use AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, and Old Key West first (but like I said, I'll take whatever fits within 65 points).

I am also open to splitting the stay and spending a day or a few days at one hotel and switching to another if need-be.

Dates June 23-27 (but this CAN be extended to the 28th, five nights, if there's availability/it fits within the 65 point limit).

Two adults.

Sorry if that was confusing. Basically just trying to say I'd like to stay with 65 points total but am flexible with moving around hotels if that's what it takes to get at least a 4 night disney trip.

Thank you so much!

Looking for Boulder Ridge 1 bedroom May 25th check-in with either May 28th or 29th checkout. Another option is May 25,26th, at Boulder Ridge, and another 1,2 nights at Beach Club, Boardwalk, Kidani Village with the same 1 Bedroom options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter