210 Points for rent at Bay Lake Tower 100 for Boulder Ridge Villas 110 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Example Bookings Available:

Summer Break 2019 -
Bay Lake Tower Standard Studio June 19th-June 23rd
82 Points = $1,394

Boulder Ridge Villas Deluxe Studio (Sleeps 5) June 1st-June7th
100 Points = $1,700

Now taking Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, and Animal Kingdom requests for Halloween/Thanksgiving/Food Wine Festival 2019

Hi, I’m interested in renting points at bay lake for Nov. 2019. I just found these forums, so I’m still learning about the process.

Hi,
I’m
Interested in Bay Lake Tower nov 2-8th. New to the boards, so not quite sure what to do from here! We have rented points from friends before. I appreciate your anticipated response!

Hi,
I’m
Interested in Bay Lake Tower nov 2-8th. New to the boards, so not quite sure what to do from here! We have rented points from friends before. I appreciate your anticipated response!
Greetings Scaff4!

Nov 2-8th Lake View studio would be 128 points
Theme Park View studio would be 151 points (fireworks view)
Standard view studio would be 109 points but Nov 2nd is currently sold out

If you're interested in the standard view I can book the 3rd-8th for you tomorrow morning and waitlist the first night, it would be very likely to come through.
The reservation is $19 per point. Send me a pm if you're interested. I can also look up one bedroom and two bedroom options if you need those instead.

Greetings Mouseketeers,

218 Bay Lake Tower Points available to book 11 months out from today.
$19 per point

100 Boulder Ridge Villas Points
$17 per point

110 Animal Kingdom Villas Points
$17 per point

All points can be used to book any DVC resort of your choosing within the next 7 months. If you're looking for something specific just ask and I'll take a look.

Not available for transfer.
Will be happy to add Magical Express reservations and Dining Plans.
30% of total amount due when reservation is confirmed and is not refundable.
70% of total amount due within 60 days of reservation.

Will provide rental contract upon request, and references available.

Thanks for looking!
Needing to book 2 studio rooms in July. Wanting BLT, not sure if 218 would be enough points or not?

Needing to book 2 studio rooms in July. Wanting BLT, not sure if 218 would be enough points or not?
It depends on how flexible your dates are. July is almost in the 7 month window so it may be possible to combine points to assist you.

Hello, I am looking for a studio at AKL for Jan 13-18. thanks

It depends on how flexible your dates are. July is almost in the 7 month window so it may be possible to combine points to assist you.

I’m hoping to find out the date of the graduation ceremony this week. As long as our stay coincides with this date, then we are pretty flexible. Wanting to stay around 4-5 nights if possible.

I’m hoping to find out the date of the graduation ceremony this week. As long as our stay coincides with this date, then we are pretty flexible. Wanting to stay around 4-5 nights if possible.
Send me a pm with the dates you require and I'll let you know your options.

Only thing available is 2 of the nights at Saratoga, you'll want to search for DVC much farther out from your requested dates.

Yeah new to this obviously. In addition to the Jan 13-18, 2019 dates, we are considering a trip in Mid November next year as well so we will take your advise under advisement. Which two nights are available at SSR and what would the cost of those nights be? We have a current hotel res through Disney but might consider a split stay. Thanks so much for your help!

Yeah new to this obviously. In addition to the Jan 13-18, 2019 dates, we are considering a trip in Mid November next year as well so we will take your advise under advisement. Which two nights are available at SSR and what would the cost of those nights be? We have a current hotel res through Disney but might consider a split stay. Thanks so much for your help!
Availability changes all the time the closer you get to the actual dates but as of this writing the 15th and 16th are available at Copper Creek for 30 points. Saratoga now only has 1 night available. Send me a pm if you're interested.

I know this is probably too close to snag anything, but is there availability for any 4-5 night trips in January 2019? Dates are flexible. Thanks!

Availability changes all the time the closer you get to the actual dates but as of this writing the 15th and 16th are available at Copper Creek for 30 points. Saratoga now only has 1 night available. Send me a pm if you're interested.

Yeah the 15th, 16th wouldn't work. If the 17th also came available it might though. I will keep checking in to see as we have until Jan 8 to cancel our room current room reservation. Thanks Again!

I know this is probably too close to snag anything, but is there availability for any 4-5 night trips in January 2019? Dates are flexible. Thanks!
If you're willing to split your trip among resorts then this is definitely possible. Right now you can get 3 nights consecutive at Saratoga for 39 points and I could definitely find you a 4th or 5th night to tag on to it. Send me a pm if interested.

December single night dates available:
Dec. 9th Copper Creek Deluxe Studio 15 Points
Dec. 18th Polynesian Deluxe Std Studio 18 Points
Dec. 19th Boardwalk Deluxe Std Studio 10 Points
Dec. 20th Animal Kingdom Value Studio 9 Points

Last edited:
We are considering Nov 9 - 15, too early?

We are considering Nov 9 - 15, too early?
No, now is the perfect time to let me know what you want, certain rooms will be booked solid the first day they become available, BLT standard rooms are that way.

No, now is the perfect time to let me know what you want, certain rooms will be booked solid the first day they become available, BLT standard rooms are that way.

Ok, Thank you ..... when is the first day they come available? Is that the 7 month thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter