• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

210 VB POINTS FOR RENT $13/PT USE BY 2/1/21 AT ANY RESORT -SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TARIE7291

TARIE7291
I have 210 VB points for rent at $13/pt. for reservations prior to 2/1/21. These can be used at any resort based on availability, lots to choose from from now until end of January. I had 3 trips cancelled this year and just cancelled our upcoming trip due to work. If interested PM me with your dates, resort, room type, etc.

I have 210 VB points for rent at $13/pt. for reservations prior to 2/1/21. These can be used at any resort based on availability, lots to choose from from now until end of January. I had 3 trips cancelled this year and just cancelled our upcoming trip due to work. If interested PM me with your dates, resort, room type, etc.
Just joined so cant pm yet but need just dec 31st

All points sold and gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter