21st Birthday Suggestions?

PrincessTess

Mouseketeer
Hi! Hoping this thread is in the right place. Since we are looking for mostly bar, restaurant, and drink suggestions, I believe it is! We are also open to any fun activities or memorable experience recommendations :) Oh-- We will also be there over Christmas holiday. Thank you in advance!! We want this trip to be as magical as ever!

We'll be celebrating our twins 21st birthday over Christmas week. They plan to Drink around the World on their birthday, Dec 23rd!

GRAN MARNIER SLUSHIE!

Drinking around the world in Epcot.

If you end up in Disney Springs, jock lindsay's hangar bar.

Monorail crawl - start at Trader Sam's, head to GF (drinks and to see the Christmas tree), head to CR (for the Wave bar or Cali Grill lounge). If you're up for more, boat to WL for Geyser Point and/or Territory Lounge, then boat to Ft. W. Perhaps schedule a private sleigh ride at Ft. W to see the RV Christmas decorations!

I also spent my 21st at WDW!!! I attempted to drink around the world.... I only got through 4 or 5. But I second the Grand Marnier slush from France. That was my first drink, and it is quite possibly my favorite alcoholic drink to this day. I also second Trader Sam's. It's a fun experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter