• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

22 Points for Rent or Transfer - SSR September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for points for 1/12/16-1/20/16 in a studio at the Animal Kingdom this would be 92 points for the standard view room. Let me know if you can help me make this happen. Thank you! :)
Kaitie

I need 36 to 44 points.

Hi, I am looking to book the following reservation:

13th September 2015 - 17th September 2015 -

1rst option- AKV (Kidani Village)

2nd option- AKV (Jambo House)

4 adults

value room - 36 points

if value room is not available, then

studio standard - 44 points

mail: marceloparedes@hotmail.com

Also:

can you add magical express?

Do you do contract?

What's your payment policy?

can you provide references?

Thanks,

Looking for points for 1/12/16-1/20/16 in a studio at the Animal Kingdom this would be 92 points for the standard view room. Let me know if you can help me make this happen. Thank you! :)
Kaitie

HI Katie.
I no longer have that many points available to rent.
I wish I could update my thread but I do not know how to do so any longer.

I need 36 to 44 points.

Hi, I am looking to book the following reservation:

13th September 2015 - 17th September 2015 -

1rst option- AKV (Kidani Village)

2nd option- AKV (Jambo House)

4 adults

value room - 36 points

if value room is not available, then

studio standard - 44 points

mail: marceloparedes@hotmail.com

Also:

can you add magical express?

Do you do contract?

What's your payment policy?

can you provide references?

Thanks,

Thank you.
I have 22 points left for rent and do not have enough for your reservation.
I am sure you will be able to find someone on here to help you.

I currently have 22 points left for a transfer or reservation.

Have a great day! Snowing A G A I N here, gggrrrr

I currently have 22 points left for a transfer or reservation.

Have a great day! Snowing A G A I N here, gggrrrr

I am interested in a transfer of your remaining points. What is the price?

Thanks.

Hello!
I am planning my honeymoon for March 1st, 2016. My future husband has NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY!! I want this trip to be unforgettable for him. So, do you have any points available for rent at Animal Kingdom Villas or Wilderness Lodge & Villas? I've never been in a DVC room before, but I think a 1 bedroom would do wonderfully! Do you have the points availability for that far ahead?

I'm the numbskull who emailed you then realized they were for 2016. :teeth:
No worries! All's good. :)

Hello!
I am planning my honeymoon for March 1st, 2016. My future husband has NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY!! I want this trip to be unforgettable for him. So, do you have any points available for rent at Animal Kingdom Villas or Wilderness Lodge & Villas? I've never been in a DVC room before, but I think a 1 bedroom would do wonderfully! Do you have the points availability for that far ahead?
Hi. I cannot book for March 1 yet. Actually, you will need to wait until February 1 to contact a member who owns points where you want to stay to book a March trip for you if you want done sooner rather than later. Congratulations!

Hi. These are SSR September 2016 U/Y Points.
They are available for a transfer.

I'm a new member and I'm reading that "You cannot bank or transfer borrowed Vacation Points." Are these borrowed points given that they are September 2016 u/y points?

These are my points never banked or borrowed. But you cannot do a transfer and then borrow them to yourself. You would need to use within the UY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter