220 OKW Points for rent @$15.00 per point- CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like only full availability is at SSR 90 points, OKW 78 points, and Polynesian 125 points for Jan 13-20, 2021 studio (I listed the minimum points here - some are more for preferred view)

looks like only full availability is at SSR 90 points, OKW 78 points, and Polynesian 125 points for Jan 13-20, 2021 studio (I listed the minimum points here - some are more for preferred view)
We have stayed at Poly. Have you stayed at all of these? Any preferences?

Stayed at old key west (tranquil and lush but need to use bus service or a car -but very close to EPCOT ) and poly non DVC stay ( also very lush ) but on monorail /boat to magic kingdom ( monorail currently not operating at Polynesian for a period )

Stayed at old key west (tranquil and lush but need to use bus service or a car -but very close to EPCOT ) and poly non DVC stay ( also very lush ) but on monorail /boat to magic kingdom ( monorail currently not operating at Polynesian for a period )
Thank you - checked out pics. OKW actually looks very pretty. We will discuss and I will get back to you! We already have the first part of our Jan trip booked at Universal so need to get the Disney part figured out!

Dec 1 and Dec 2
Feb 16-19.
2 adults
OKW Hospitality house
Poly
Grand Fl
I have enough points for a dec 1, and dec 2 reservation
options that exist are as follows

Dec 1 avail poly 16 (std), or 20 (lake), VGF 20 (lake)
Dec 2 poly 16 (std), or 20 (lake), OKW 10 for hospitality house

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter