23 SSR Points June 2025 Use Year @ $17.00PP Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacinda824

Theme Park Designer
DVC Silver
If you need a night or two, I have a total of 23 SSR points to rent. Cost is $17.00 per point. These points can be used for vacations AFTER June 01, 2024. I have helped many families in the past have magical vacations. I would love to help you!

Please PM me the dates you are interested in, where you would like to stay and your contact information.

Payment in full is due within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.

We take zelle and venmo. We take Paypal if you are not residing in the United States and ask you split the paypal fee with us..

I supply my guests with all of my contact information and am always available to help in any way possible. I live in Central Florida.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for 1 night, July 20, 2024, in a Riviera standard studio sleeping 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant.

I would like a 1 bedroom for 1 night on 10th Jan at any of the following resorts in this order of preference: BCV, BWV, Riviera, VGF, Poly or Bay Lake.
Let me know, thanks

I would like a 1 bedroom for 1 night on 10th Jan at any of the following resorts in this order of preference: BCV, BWV, Riviera, VGF, Poly or Bay Lake.
Let me know, thanks
I don't see any availability. Sorry.

Good Morning and Happy Friday. I still have 303 points available. Please leave me a message or send me a PM and I can help you plan your magical vacation!

Rented a few of the points so I updated the thread. I have 281 points left :)

As of this morning, I still have 281 points left to rent out - I would love to help you plan a great vacation!

I am around all day Saturday to help you plan a vacation this summer or fall!

If you still have points available, we are looking for a studio for 2 adults at Riviera, BWV or BC from 1/13-1/16.

I currently have 261 points remaining that can be used to reserve a magical Disney vacation for you. Start date has to be after June 01. Let me know if you'd like assistance booking a Disney trip - I'm happy to help make the planning process easy and enjoyable.

Looking at AKL 2 bedroom villa standard view for 9/20-9/27.

Edit: nvm just realized it’s more than 7 months out.

Good afternoon. I would like to check the availability for a 1 bedroom unit at OKW, 6/25 - 6/28 (78 pts) if you still have points for rent. Thank you.

If anyone needs a night or two, I still have 23 points left. Reservation needs to be after June 01, 2024. Would love to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter