"23" ???

Number of years that they'll drag out HSM?

No idea.

That's a tuesday which is the day of the week that new DVDs come out. Other than that I'm clueless (and well beyond 23)

There is a thread on the rumors board but no one has any idea. I tried to find something that happened on 3/10/1986 but didn’t find anything and the only animated feature that year was released in July. While I’m not 23 I was once, and for a whole year so I hope I qualify.

Guess we'll find out in 60 days,9 hours, 51 minutes, and 14 seconds...

Number of years that they'll drag out HSM?

No idea.

:lmao: - or maybe they are looking for 23 year olds to cast as the next group ;) That is a weird site though I wonder what it is- I was also 23 once for a whole year, I hope I qualify too!

I am sure it will all be anticlimatic (I am told that I am a glass half empty girl)
As for being 23 well who knows I am 23 plus another double digit number!

Seriously people!! it's so easy to figure this out.. 23..
2+3 = 5. 5 days between monday and friday. Monday and Friday both end in Y. The word Yellow starts with a Y. Yellow is the color of the first and last fireworks in wishes. Wishes usually starts at 8. there is an 8 night disney cruise from Dover to Barcelona next year. The cruise costs 2139.00 a person. There are 2139 flowers in the east garden of the castle at MK. Everyone knows that the original Old Yeller is buried in the east garden at MK. Old "Y"eller, back to the Y again.. is obviously going to be re-released on that Tuesday, with an announcement of an "OLD YELLER 2" movie to be released the following year.

Gaw, you guys are slow today!!!!:rotfl2:

2+3 = 5. 5 days between monday and friday. Monday and Friday both end in Y. The word Yellow starts with a Y. Yellow is the color of the first and last fireworks in wishes. Wishes usually starts at 8. there is an 8 night disney cruise from Dover to Barcelona next year. The cruise costs 2139.00 a person. There are 2139 flowers in the east garden of the castle at MK. Everyone knows that the original Old Yeller is buried in the east garden at MK. Old "Y"eller, back to the Y again.. is obviously going to be re-released on that Tuesday, with an announcement of an "OLD YELLER 2" movie to be released the following year.

Geez, I thought that was going to be the number of kids you ended up with....just sayin', after the remarks you made when seeing the new Martin addition...

Geez, I thought that was going to be the number of kids you ended up with....just sayin', after the remarks you made when seeing the new Martin addition...

cmon Mindy, we dont even have those parts anymore.;)

Wowwww.... wayyyyy too much time on your hands there bud :rolleyes1

But very creative! 5 points for creativity! :thumbsup2

cmon Mindy, we dont even have those parts anymore.;)

Okay you two are cracking me up on here I almost wet my pants! What Firedancer posted from the other thread sounds kind of cool. I thought maybe it had something to do with that Kim Possible thing that is supposed to open soon- isn't she a spy or secret agent or something? But I like the idea in the other thread better.

Wow- that is sooo not in keeping with the stories we heard about how the CMs treated fans during the TSM meet and Mousefest.

And the organisational skills of Disney events, I heard they were passed from one person to another and things were still up in the air at the last minute - you can bet if a big corporation was having an event they would have done it 'properly' :rolleyes1

Everyone knows that the original Old Yeller is buried in the east garden at MK

I didn't know that :lmao: :lmao:

Everyone knows that the original Old Yeller is buried in the east garden at MK

I didn't know that :lmao: :lmao:

cmon kelly, birnbaum's guide page 231. Am i the only one here that pays attention?//:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter