Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Thanks for this offer.

Can you please check availability for:
2 Adults
AKL Value Studio
6/6/15, one night (check out 6/7/15).

Thank you!

A rental contract payment fell through so these are now available again.

These are SSR points.

I have rented my excess points many times and have references available on request.

Thank you,
Bob Meyers

Hello!
Do you still have points available?
If so, we are looking for AKL 5/26-5/28. 2 adults 3 children.
We would prob take any resort though!
Thanks so much!

A rental contract payment fell through so these are now available again

hi I'm looking to rent at the ft wilderness check in May 24 sun and check out May 25 mon, 1 night stay looking for a studio, 3 adults 1 child (7 yrs old) or any of The other Disney resorts thank u

Do you have any points left? Look for at least 4 nights anytime between April 23 and May 15 I would love AKL or any MK/Epcot property. Studio would be the ideal.

We are looking to rent a studio, September 23 to 29th or 30th, VGF, BLT, Poly, BCV, or BW. Is there anything available in that time frame? Thank you:)

Looking for one bedroom villa at Disney Grand Calif for 12/9 - 12/12. Or xfer of 70 points with use year March 2015. Home resort is SSR. 7 month booking window starts 5/9.

Hi Looking to rent 2bd @ Grand California (184 pts) for sometime in mid-September. Do you still have points? Do you know if that would be available during September?
Thanks!

Hi there! We would be interested in your points... we are going October 6-11th, 2 bedroom Savannah at AKL is what we're currently booked in and what we'd prefer :)

Hi I was looking for 1 bedroom from 5/23 to 5/26. I need it to sleep 5. It doesn't really matter which resort. We will be dropping off our daughter at the Disney college program so this is kinda sudden. Thank you Tammy

We are looking for roughly 160 points for sometime in October-Early November. We are looking into either SSR or OKW, do you have any points available? Please let me know. Thank you

Hello, I need at Boardwalk Villas 1 BR Standard from 01/01/2016 to 01/08/2016 or 01/02/2016 to 01/08/2016 We are 2 adults and 3 children age 12, 9 & 1 (infant). Best regards!! my email Juanynacho@hotmail.com

Hello! Ready to book now! Sunday Dec20- Sat 26 Poly Studio Standard view. 139 points. 3 Adults1 child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter