230 points for rent OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I find out how many points I would need for certain dates?
Thanks,
Staylor

Let me know the dates and i can look them up for you. I think there is also a spot somewhre on this site that has a points calculator. I can find it.
Sorry for the delay I was out of town the past 5 days.

To find the points calculator.
Go to the home page on this site. Click DVC/Vaction Club forum.
Then click on the points calculator. I can't give you the url since I haven't posted enough times to be considered safe. But should be able to get to it easily enough.

If not just let me know the dates you are considering and I'll let you know how many you need.

can you checks date in Jan. 2006 yet, I looked at the page with calculator and it only went through 2005

Yes I can but not with the calculator on this site. What dates specifically are you interested in. Its a lot cheaper after the first week of the year.
You could go 10 days or more on 230 points after the 15 of the month.

Thank you for responding, I'm new at this, but think it might be a good idea to purchase points to be able to stay some where really nice. We are looking at the 18-19 of Jan. for 7 nights. We can be a little flexable, my daughters BD is the 23 and would like to be at WDW for that. Do you have references, my husband thinks I'm crazy for trying to do this? Thanks again!

The whole month of January is Adventurer season (the least expensive) 1 week in a 1 bedroom home at OKW = 160 points. A 2bedroom home for a week is 218 points. A studio is only 80 points per week.

What dates are you considering?

Actually I rented points one other time two years ago and had no problems. Your not crazy. Though I certainly understand the hesitation. I can make reservations in your name for the dates you want. I get the confirmation and email or fax it to you. You send me the payment within 10 days of recieving the confirmation. Once there everything is in your name and you are responsible for any charges to the room.
I'm looking for the information on who I rented the points to but honestly I can't locate the check stub. My sister-in-law actually arranged it through this board. Certified check is what my last renter sent me. I'd accept a money order as well.

Old Key West are by far the largest accomodations at WDW in the DVC system. We've stayed at the Yacht and Beach Club accomodations and well after OKW they were very small. You can email me directly if you want to work out details.

We are looking for four or five nights in either two studios or a two-bedroom from Feb. 15-19 or 20. How many points would that take and can you book it on those dates?

Hi,

I’m looking at a Disney vacation at vacation club resorts. I would like to do two segments with a trip to the beach in between:

Wilderness Lodge Villas (1 bedroom) 11/20/05 to 11/25/05 (5 nights) and

Boardwalk (1 bedroom – std view) – 11/28/05 to 12/2/05 (4 nights)

I ran the point calculator and this turns out to be 201 points.

Do you still have your points available? Although I'm not an owner, I have 100% positive feedback on ebay being a member for six years.

Thanks,
Rusty Kroll (krollman)

I'll check for availablity. However I think that one week is Thanksgiving and it might not be possible.

i bedroom is 104 points for august 14 checking out on 19. (five nights).
I still have points.

Hello Xizor2002, We need points for the first week of march06. If you have any points left could you call us at 603-529-7900. My name is Jim and my SO is Michelle. Thank you for your time and energy. :sunny: :cool1: :sunny:

I think I need around 113 points for my brother in law but i told him 10 bucksa a point are you willing to work with me on anything like that

Hi!

I am looking for a one night studio ressie for 8/7/05. It would be 11 or 14 points (depending on resort!). If you could work with me on this, I'd really appreciate it.

Please PM me ASAP (I leave for Florida early am Thursday 7/28)! Thanks for trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter