233 VGF points for rent at $15 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesDCL

DIS Veteran
233 points available for rent at Villas at Grand Floridian @ $15/pt. Can be used for booking reservations for arrival after September 1, 2015 through checkout August 31, 2016. Can book at VGF 11 months in advance and all other DVC resorts 7 month in advance.

Rental agreement used with terms of 50% paid by 10 days after receiving reservation number and confirmation (usually received within the hour of making reservation) and final 50% due 90 days before check-in.

For those interested in reservations ahead of the 11 month window, but less than 12 months out, we are willing to hold points for $16/pt or at $15/pt if you are willing to pay 100% of rental within 10 days of receiving confirmation of reservation.

If you are interested, please send a PM and/or email us at atzlan32@gmail.com. Include check-in/out dates, preferred resorts and room types (studio, 1 bedroom; list 1st, 2nd, 3rd preference).

Will help with Disney Dinning Plan and Disney Magical Express.

Once I check availability, I will contact you back to get the information for the reservation.

Feel free to contact with questions!

Interested for a dedicated 2 bedroom villa at the GF for a 12/1/15 check in and 12/6 check out date.
Let me know if you have availability!
Thank you : )

Looking for 407 points for Sept 19 for 7 nights. 2 bd lake view. If you don't have enough I totally understand. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter