• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

238 Poly Points for Rent / Transfer - End of 2018 Fillining up fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMG_3

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have two UY points for rent or transfer

Oct 2017 250
Dec 2017 50
Dec 2018 50

Send a PM and we can go from there.

I have to pay dues / Maint fees this month so I can offer a discount for the next few days if someone is interested in points.

I have no dvc references due to just purchasing but i have..

references on
-breitlingsource forum
-Rolex forum
-vintage Rolex network

Additionally I work for a government agency with law enforcement, annual tsa / FBI background checks, and public safety background checked.

I have to pay dues / Maint fees this month so I can offer a discount for the next few days if someone is interested in points.

I have no dvc references due to just purchasing but i have..

references on
-breitlingsource forum
-Rolex forum
-vintage Rolex network

Additionally I work for a government agency with law enforcement, annual tsa / FBI background checks, and public safety background checked.
How many points do you have available to be used in November/December this year?

I have two UY points for rent or transfer

Oct 2017 250
Dec 2017 50
Dec 2018 50

Send a PM and we can go from there.
I’m new to the site so unsure how to PM. I’m interested in Grand Floridian studio from Nov 25-Dec 1.

I’m new to the site so unsure how to PM. I’m interested in Grand Floridian studio from Nov 25-Dec 1.

I believe you need a min amount of post to be able to PM.

I can assist with booking at Poly but if you are set on grand flordian I would look for another listing. Would be difficult for me to book at 7 months. Poly is almost full for November.

I believe you need a min amount of post to be able to PM.

I can assist with booking at Poly but if you are set on grand flordian I would look for another listing. Would be difficult for me to book at 7 months. Poly is almost full for November.
I would stay at poly. Any availability Nov
25-Dec 1?

Current points available

Oct 2017 UY - 120
Oct 2018 UY - 18
Dec 2017 UY - 50
Dec 2018 UY - 50

238 points left (one time add-on available if needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter