24 March 2005 Easter! Magic with 12 yr old DD

Zuzu03

DIS Veteran
Anyone else going on this cruise? My DD is going to be days away from being 12 when we are cruising and she is NOT into hanging out in the lab with the kids, but obviously can't go into the teen club! It's tough being a "tween". Just her and I - my husband is staying home so I bet she'd love to meet a friend so she doesn't have to hang out with her ______ Mother (descriptive adjectives here to fill in the blanks being: boring, embarrassing, treats-her-like-a-child, etc., etc., etc.)

Can't wait! :hyper:

No, we're leaving on Thursday, March 24 and docking back in on Easter Sunday the 27, 2005. Maybe I'm on the wrong ship!

:rolleyes:

Huh, guess I'm on the Wonder! My reservation confirmation said Magic, but looking on the website the Magic seems to be going somewhere else!

That's okay because I am usually the one who is confused. I checked the calendar and the boat several times. You will have a wonderful time.

We are going on the March 26, 2005 Magic! There will be me-36, DH-42, and DD-13. There are also 2 other couples and their children (12 girl, 12 boy and 2 10 yr old boys) going with us.
I think we are going to stay at the Ron Jon but not for sure. We are cruising on the Mariner in October and staying there but we might go back to Radisson for the DCL trip.

Hi my goddaughter & her family are trying to book the 3 night wonder for 24th march 2005, she would like to make a friend before she goes, she will be 14 years old.:wave:

hi im emma i will be 14 on the cruise but i usually hang around with younger pple ne way eud u be interseted in tlkin!::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter