245 points available at $14.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for SSR studio standard Dec 29, 30 and 31, 70 points. its still available online if you have points avail.

Hi, we are looking for a studio 10/06-10/10 I do not want Saratoga or OKW but am open to any of the others. Thanks for checking!

Hi!! Looking for June 19-24 2017. I'm a newbie and don't know the acronyms yet (sorry!!). Studios @ Poly, GF, Beach Club. Usually book through military discount but no availability. Tried David's with no luck so reaching out here! Thanks in advance!

Hi, Looking for a Studio, any category, any resort except SSR, June 8-June 16. Thanks in advance. Prefer either BLT, BWV, BC..

Hello! I'm sending you a private message. Please let me know if you can help me. Thanks! Holly

Hello - looking for ANY availability for 9 nights in a studio at BLT, BWV or Beach Club within these dates:
Sept 1 - 14
Sept 18 - Nov 9.
Split stay within the 9 nights would be okay.
I can't seem to PM but if you could email me at le-miller@shaw.ca I'd very much appreciate it!
Thanks!!!

to all who have asked about points...I apologize but notifications were never sent to me and I am holding points for someone right now. If they fall through, i will look into your requests. I am not closing the post until the person commits.

Thanks

I am looking to rent points and my travel dates are flexible (essentially anytime late september through november).

I need....
a studio villa
first choice at the Beach Club
second choice at the Grand Floridian
preferably checking in on a sunday or monday
staying 4-5 nights (whatever is available)

I have preferable travel dates (the first 2 weeks of october or the last week of november) but again Im not picky :)

I have firm dates - please disregard my first post. If your renter falls through, and you have points/and availability for AKL studio Savannah view from September 27 to October 3 I'd love to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter