245 POINTS FOR RENT @ $14.00 PER POINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancyvenditti

Mouseketeer
I have been renting out points for several years. Message here or PM me with your details and I will check reservations for you ASAP!

I need a studio at Boardwalk Oct 29 to Nov3 or 4th undecided. Can you check what's available.

Looking for 170 BLT points for transfer for Dec 2017. Let me know if avail, thanks!

Looking for 170 BLT points for transfer for Dec 2017. Let me know if avail, thanks!

I do have the points for transfer, however, since I am using borrowed points your reservation would have to take place after february 2018

Ah, okay, thank you. Unfortunately we're looking for BLT points in order to take advantage of the home resort window. I appreciate your response, though!

Ah, okay, thank you. Unfortunately we're looking for BLT points in order to take advantage of the home resort window. I appreciate your response, though!

i believe once they are transferred into your account they govern your home base....

No, sorry, transferred points do in fact retain their original home resort priority. I appreciate it though!

hi nancy, looking for Aulani. Hotel or Studio between March and May, 5+ nights, flexible on dates.
For example: 3/7-3/13; I would PM, but not sure I can do that yet.

hi nancy, looking for Aulani. Hotel or Studio between March and May, 5+ nights, flexible on dates.
For example: 3/7-3/13; I would PM, but not sure I can do that yet.

the most consecutive nights for a studio during that time period is 3

they do have 5 nights with many choices but the points are 58 points a night in a 1 br in march and 62 points a night during april and may

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter