$25 NRA Tickets still available!

mouse&moose

Earning My Ears
I got mine this morning. 3 for $75. Will receive in 10 days. Had to call the number directly as they are not accepting contributions on their website. Sooo happy as this is the first great deal I have received for our trip- YEAH!!!:banana:

800-392-8683

I just ordered my tickets this morning (I had to call) and they said they still have a few tickets left! What a great deal :banana: :banana:

Just ordered 3 for our trip this October. We wanted to spend one day at Sea World, but this price sealed the deal for us.

What a great bargain! Got to love the DIS! :)

Does anyone know for sure if you can add a second day on to theses tickets. We are going to Sesame Place but were planning on using the 2 days the park gives you.
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks

I ordered mine today but they are now $30 each. Still a good deal!

I got mine this morning. 3 for $75. Will receive in 10 days. Had to call the number directly as they are not accepting contributions on their website. Sooo happy as this is the first great deal I have received for our trip- YEAH!!!:banana:

800-392-8683

Can you give me more info on this deal?

Thanks!

Here is the link that explains them. http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1515410

I am not sure they are still available as the link is no longer working for the donations. c&ldisneylovers in this thread said they called and were still able to get tickets. It might be worth a try. I haven't received mine yet but I just ordered them on Sunday.

I called today and the guy said the promotion is over. Who do we need to ask for when we call ??

Just wanted to say that I ordered mine online about 2 wks. ago and received them in about 4 days with no problem. Thanks for the info!! I'm surprised if you can't order online anymore though and have to call. I must have ordered just in the nick of time.

I just called today and got 2. They did say a very limited left.

$30 each expires April 2008

My two came in the mail. No problems. hmmm..wonder if it's because our last name and address is in their 'system'? (ex-DH belonged).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter