25% Off for "Canadian Residents" Email

TigerlilyAJ

DIS Veteran
With this softer demand clearly going on AND a weak Canadian dollar relative to the U.S. dollar, I have been waiting and waiting for special Canadian offers. But this is not special. This is the same as other offers available to all kinds of people.
I want a ticket deal, like the coming Nov offer for 3-9yo, or at least 30% off (and not for Deluxe). The exchange rates and their price increases mean I need a bigger lure. But in case you didn't know about or didn't get other similar 25% offers, enjoy.
Screenshot_20231018-175829.png

Terrible. Like u said there are similar offers available. Give us the straight up ticket deal.

I'm starting to believe their hotel bookings are really soft.

Checked both of my upcoming reservations and they are exactly the same price, nothing new to see here, move along. I think they pushed that email out to every Canadian address- if you look at the details on the offer it isn't targeted to Canucks! It's the same offer that's been out for a bit now. Le sigh

That deal came out in September for everybody, so we booked it. Then after himming and hawing about it for a few weeks, we decided to cancel. With the exchange rate, our room at POR was going to cost over $400 a night Canadian. We can't afford that. And we weren't even going to do the parks. Its a real shame Disney has not offered Canadians ANYTHING while our dollar continues to plummet. Thanks for nothing Disney.

That deal came out in September for everybody, so we booked it. Then after himming and hawing about it for a few weeks, we decided to cancel. With the exchange rate, our room at POR was going to cost over $400 a night Canadian. We can't afford that. And we weren't even going to do the parks. Its a real shame Disney has not offered Canadians ANYTHING while our dollar continues to plummet. Thanks for nothing Disney.
They just dropped a 20% discount on tickets this week

They just dropped a 20% discount on tickets this week
Nice except you have to buy a 5 day or more ticket. IMHO the savings should be on any amount of days for those of us who either can't afford to do 5+ days or are limited to fewer days because of disabilities. 😔

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter