25 point add on?

mamaofsix

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had luck with Disney allowing a 25 point direct add on lately? I'm looking to try to get a 25 point add on in my October UY at VGF, but wonder if it's even possible. The website seems to indicate that 100 is the current minimum.

Has anyone had luck with Disney allowing a 25 point direct add on lately? I'm looking to try to get a 25 point add on in my October UY at VGF, but wonder if it's even possible. The website seems to indicate that 100 is the current minimum.
I was able to add 25 AKV Direct back in February. I’m pretty sure that’s still the minimum add on amount.
Good Luck

Last edited:
CCV, Riviera, VGF and VDH have a 50 point minimum for add-ons. All other resorts are 25.

I asked this question earlier in the year as VGF was 50 min when re-released but has since reduced to 25 min. I added 25 points to VGF in May. You may have to educate your guide though as some still think the min is 50.

I asked this question earlier in the year as VGF was 50 min when re-released but has since reduced to 25 min. I added 25 points to VGF in May. You may have to educate your guide though as some still think the min is 50.
Okay, good to know. I feel better with this information in case a guide tries to tell me that 50 is the minimum...

The points add-on tool on the DVC website still says 50 points for VGF. Apparently that's not accurate, based on these comments - so does anyone know if it's still a 50 point minimum add-on at RIV? Or is that inaccurate too?

EDIT: Just called my guide and she said that it's still a 50 point minimum for RIV and VDH.

Last edited:
The points add-on tool on the DVC website still says 50 points for VGF. Apparently that's not accurate, based on these comments - so does anyone know if it's still a 50 point minimum add-on at RIV? Or is that inaccurate too?

EDIT: Just called my guide and she said that it's still a 50 point minimum for RIV and VDH.
VDH and RVA are both 50 point min and I imagine that will be the direction for resorts going forward. VGF is a bit of an anomaly because Disney had previously been selling 25 min there for years before BPK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter