25 Point SSR Add-On Waitlist Came Through Before the Increase!

cep101

Mouseketeer
I am SO happy! We had the chance to do this add-on in November, but something happened and we decided to not go through with it.

Once I heard about the price increase I called my guide and asked if 25 points for SSR with an October use year were available... Nope. So, I went on the waitlist, and there were six people ahead of me. I got the call on the 12th that they were available, and was able to purchase it on the 13th! We got it before the increase. :D

I know we only saved a little bit of money, but it made my day because the whole purpose for this add-on is to save money. Good luck to anyone else trying to do the same!

What was the add-on Price per point? What is the increase to?

thanks, im waiting to finish closing on 200 SSR but am doing a 25 pt add on immediately after it

You're in a lot better shape than other resorts. 25 points will only cost you $150, and closing later in the year will lead to less MFs for you.
I feel bad for those looking to add on at GFV or Poly, but I know there are many less of those people than at other resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter