25 points to be used by April 1st $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenics

Mouseketeer
I have 25 points available that need to be used.

If something is within 5-10 points, I would be able to accommodate that, but it would be at a $13/pt for any additional points over 25

Please feel free to reply to this thread or to PM me directly.

Nicole

Last edited:
Hi! Are there any monorail resort studios available for two nights the week of March 13-18 (ie, 13-15, 14-16)? Thanks in advance!

I've looked at BLT, GF & Polynesian and I'm not seeing any studios, sorry!

Thanks! Are there any studios available at other resorts for two consecutive nights March 13-18?

Hi, looking for 1 bedroom march 15 to 18 any 2 consecutive and/or march 25th. Any resort. Thanks.

Hi, looking for 1 bedroom march 15 to 18 any 2 consecutive and/or march 25th. Any resort. Thanks.

I see 1br avail at SSR & OKW.
OKW has consecutive days over the 3/25 weekend.

You can contact me directly at kenicx at me dot com

Can the points be used on April 1st? If so, I'm looking for a studio at any of the WDW villas. Thanks!

Looking for 2 night at Aulani in a hotel room or studio. 2 adults 1 kid (1 years old) for Mar 28 - 30. Flexible on dates to some degree

Can the points be used on April 1st? If so, I'm looking for a studio at any of the WDW villas. Thanks!

hey there, checkout has to be on April 1st. I'm nat able to use these point to book a room on April 1st.

I'm looking for 2 nights, March 25-27, studio or 1-bedroom, any resort. Any availability?

Looking for either 2 nights, march 4 and 5, or just one of those dates. Just 2 adults....thanks!

I know this is last minute but is there any availability on March 7th. 1 night?

I'm looking for 2 nights, March 25-27, studio or 1-bedroom, any resort. Any availability?

HI there, I'm seeing a 1br at 2 places:

SSR - preferred view for 77 pts
OKW - for 66 pts

if you're interested, please email me the names & addresss for the guests and I can get it reserved.

kenicx at me dot com

Points are still available. Availability is starting to get pretty limited, I'm seeing random nights for studio. 1br are a little easier to find. This was the availability that I can see as of today:

SSR 1br 31pts/ 36pts
Wed & Th 3/22-3/23,
Sun - Sat 3/26 - 4/1

SSR 1br pref view 36pts/ 41pts
Wed & Th 3/22-3/23,
Sat - Sat 3/25 - 4/1

OKW 1br 30pts / 36pts
Sat & Sun 3/25 & 3/26
Wed - Fri 3/29 - 3/31

AKV Jambo std view
Sat & Sun 3/25 & 3/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter