• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"25+" Themed Resorts

Because more resorts are coming. They won't have to change the logo everytime a new one opens.

I think it has more to do with the issue of how do you actually count them? On Disneys website, they list 33 Disney hotels, but they count the Swan and Dolphin and the Four Seasons. They also list each DVC component separately - so Animal Kingdom Lodge gets counted the times - AKL, Jambo House DVC and Kidani Village.

It's just easier to throw out an approximate number (25+) and not have to explain how you got there.

Steve

It's also a marketing thing - 30+ sounds better than 33 as an example. My guess is when it was 25+ it was like others said - how do you count in the DVCs as so many of them a resort within a resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter