• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

250 BCV, 200 SSR, 530 AKV points for transfer $16 - $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if you had a chance to look for the 1 night or 2 nights if they were available Nov 21-22 or Nov 21-23 for SSR

There is a standard studio available at Saratoga Springs for Nov 5 -7
. Also, in addition to booking the studio at SSR for the 5th-7th, if there is any availability elsewhere from the 7th-9th, I'll take more points off your hands :-). I don't mind changing resorts.

My family was looking into staying at the Grand Californian from 11/24 - 11/27 or 12/5 - 12/9. Curious as to what the points requirement may be for those periods for either a Studio, 1BR or 2BR (will be sleeping 3-4 adults and a 2 year old)?

We have 250 BCV points for $17 per point and 200 Saratoga Springs points for $16 per point available for transfer. We also have 530 AKV points for $16.50 per point and we would be looking to transfer at least 250 of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter