250 BWV points for rent @ $16.50/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldomino

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
For Rent ONLY - 250 BWV pts @ $16.50/pt.

Reservations must be AFTER February 2019!

Can Make BWV reservations up to 11 months in advance (thru September 2019).

Great for large family trips!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an experienced DVC point renter with a 100% satisfaction rating.
**You can do a search (my user id) as verification of my history as a renter.**

Step One - Send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Step Two - Send me a private email with the following information:
1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children on the date of reservation - Indicate Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss/Master, please.
2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
3. Magical Express can be added later (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I will need the flight information
4. Disney Dining Plan can be added later

Step Three – Standard Rental Contract will be used.

Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
1. Cashiers Check or Money Order or Paypal (bank transfer) (3% added fee for Credit card payment - use PayPal calculator)
2. 50% deposit when you receive the Disney confirmation
and 50% final payment 90 days before check-in

Disney confirmations will be mailed out once a reservation is made and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

This is for those who want to "plan ahead" for a better deal and know what they want.
Any cancellation would require you to secure someone to take over your reservation.

Sent a message, as I saw your other post about 500pts. We would need 264-269 points I believe for a May trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step One - Send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children on the date of reservation - Indicate Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss/Master, please.
3. Magical Express can be added later (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I will need the flight information

1. Cashiers Check or Money Order or Paypal (bank transfer) (3% added fee for Credit card payment - use PayPal calculator)

Disney confirmations will be mailed out once a reservation is made and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

This is for those who want to "plan ahead" for a better deal and know what they want.
Any cancellation would require you to secure someone to take over your reservation.

I'm looking for 407 points. I've seen your other post with the 500 points - maybe you still have some left over?
2/17/19
2/23/19
Looking for 1 deluxe studio room and 1 2 bedroom villa at the Beach club - thats really the only one we're looking at.

Thanks!

I'm looking for 407 points. I've seen your other post with the 500 points - maybe you still have some left over?
2/17/19
2/23/19
Looking for 1 deluxe studio room and 1 2 bedroom villa at the Beach club - thats really the only one we're looking at.

Thanks!

No sorry - I did have all the points a few days ago but I had a repeat renter make a reservation and I also promised a week to an 11 month reservation.

Just so you know - 2/17-2/23 is already completely full at Beach Club. Beach Club is solidly booked till May 19!

Even SSR is slim pickings - SSR is showing a 2 bedroom for that week but the Studio availability is only from 2/17-2/21.
There is a Cabin at Copper Creek for 5 nights at 624 pts - 2/18-2/23

No sorry - I did have all the points a few days ago but I had a repeat renter make a reservation and I also promised a week to an 11 month reservation.

Just so you know - 2/17-2/23 is already completely full at Beach Club. Beach Club is solidly booked till May 19!

Even SSR is slim pickings - SSR is showing a 2 bedroom for that week but the Studio availability is only from 2/17-2/21.
There is a Cabin at Copper Creek for 5 nights at 624 pts - 2/18-2/23

Are there any 3 bedroom villas that sleep 12 people available anywhere?

Thanks so much for your help. I'm all new to this!

Are there any 3 bedroom villas that sleep 12 people available anywhere?

Thanks so much for your help. I'm all new to this!

Only SSR has a 3 bedroom available for those dates at 675 pts. So the point jump is pretty significant. It's less points for the 2 bedroom preferred view 287 + the studio 106 pts (if it was available).

The general rule of renting through a dvc member is to do it "very" early. It's for people who like to plan far ahead. If you make a reservation 7-11 months ahead you can make a reservation at a resort where the dvc member has Home points for that resort. If you make a reservation less than 7 months - you can use ANY dvc member points at any resorts. So this means at around the 7 month time frame when any dvc member can make reservations anywhere - the resorts start booking in advance everywhere. SSR is always the last to fill because of size.

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

10/2-10/9/2019
2 standard studios
BWV

Thanks!

Looking for Boardwalk or Beach Club studio July 10-13.

Thank you,

Lou

Boardwalk has all studio views available: Standard 47 pts, Boardwalk or Pool/Garden 57 pts.
Beach Club has studio availability at 58 points.

Since this is during the 7-11 month window - only home resort points can make reservations so I can only help you with a Boardwalk reservation if you wanted.

Question regarding the information you need when renting. I am looking for a booking October 6th-11th, 2019 so I know it is just outside the window and can't be booked yet. What I do not know is the exact number of people that will be going with me. Do you absolutely need all the names/info at booking or if I provide you all that I have confirmed at that point can more be added later? Coordinating for a couple families so I may not have all the finalized info for some time sadly.....

Thanks!

Question regarding the information you need when renting. I am looking for a booking October 6th-11th, 2019 so I know it is just outside the window and can't be booked yet. What I do not know is the exact number of people that will be going with me. Do you absolutely need all the names/info at booking or if I provide you all that I have confirmed at that point can more be added later? Coordinating for a couple families so I may not have all the finalized info for some time sadly.....

Thanks!
Names, addresses can all be changed at any point in the reservation. Room size can't since that changes the points.

Boardwalk has all studio views available: Standard 47 pts, Boardwalk or Pool/Garden 57 pts.
Beach Club has studio availability at 58 points.

Since this is during the 7-11 month window - only home resort points can make reservations so I can only help you with a Boardwalk reservation if you wanted.
I am in!! Can I please book Boardwalk standard view?

Looking at Poly standard studio June 1-7. Thanks

Poly Standard Studio is available at 129 points. However this is still the 7-11 month window and only those with Home resort points at Polynesian Villa's can secure this reservation. On Nov 1st the 7 month window opens and any points can make the reservation if the room is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter