250 Points Available*UPDATE* Points Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanG

Mouseketeer
I have available for rent 250 points available for use at any DVC resort, subject to reservations availability, at the price of $10 per point. These points have an October use year so would be for reservations with an end date through September 30.

Upon your request, I would check on reservations availability for your locations and dates and make a reservation in your name and address. Upon receiving the written reservation from DVC, I would e:mail or fax a copy of the reservation to you for your reference and to confirm your reservation with DVC. I will share my payment and refund policies, as well as name and contact information, with interested parties, to ensure your comfort with the transaction. I have rented successfully and without incident several times.

If you are interested, please send an e:mail to me at dkgriffin@att.net.

Regards,

Dan

Dan I e-mailed you today with the dates we plan on being at Disney World. Let me know if the points are available and if it would work out.

Thanks Rick
:bounce:

Dan,

I sent you an email today. Please let me know if you still have points available. Thanks.

Tammy
::MinnieMo

Dan,
I emailed you 2 hours after you posted your points? Can you tell me if you are checking on availability for me?

Thanks,
StorkRN:confused:

I apologize to those to whom I haven't responded. I thought I had at least responded to everyone but had not. I have been working through requests (more than 20) sequentially and it has been time consuming waiting for folks to respond.

I have 134 points left and would like to rent most of them in a single transaction, so would ask for new requests in excess of 100 points only and no requests for Spring Break weeks (they are booked).

If I have responded to you letting you know I would make reservations, you can respond back; new requests over 100 points and up to 150 are also welcome. First come first served.

Thanks for the responses and sorry again if I missed a response back.

DanG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter