250 Points for rent - good now thru Nov 04. UPDATE - POINTS SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boardwalk III

DIS Veteran
I have 250 points available for rent. Home resort is Boardwalk, but can be used at any resort. They are available now and can be used up through November 2004! I am asking $10 per point for any purchase of 100 points or more, $11 for anything under 100 points. Please respond to this post, send a pm or e-mail me at crcunning@aol.com.

Thanks

For those of you who have already viewed this post, please see updated pricing above for 100 points or more! Thanks

Bradford,

Getting Christmas reservations less than the 11/7 mos window is often difficult, but if you send me a pm or e-mail with specifics (dates, flexibility, what size room, resort preferences etc) I'd be glad to check availability this week

Cindy

Although I've had dozens of inquiries, resort availability has not worked out for those who have inquired so these points are still available!

Please send an e-mail to crcunning@aol.com if interested!

I am interested in renting your points - 2 bed villa sep 9-18 OKW .:D I pm d you and sent an email:D

Hi. I am looking to rent enough points for six nights in a studio at Boardwalk in the second week of June. Let me know of availibity and what I need to do. E-mail is tigerfanrob12@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter