im confused now cause the title on the prev page says date 2 and 3.. so is tht not date 2 and 3? im soo confused

Oh poop. I just lost about 12 paragraphs when I tried to post. :sad1:

Oh poop. I just lost about 12 paragraphs when I tried to post. :sad1:
Ugh, that's the worst! When that happens, I think, gee maybe I should have written this in word or something, then copy/pasted - but I'm generally too lazy to do that :rotfl:

Ok, you are both beyond cute! I love the story and hope to read more as it comes together without a failure to post.

Since we are neighbors, Matt if you ever want to carpool out to see Sara, well I have the perfect family vehicle. We have a DVD player for the kids, I pad, I touch, I laptop, so I can keep them happy. I use my tulle box for the luggage and fold down the 3rd row then put luggage there.

I am up for a trip to disney at a moment notice. Grab your son, I'll get mine and we can make a trip to see SARA! :yay:

Ok, you are both beyond cute! I love the story and hope to read more as it comes together without a failure to post.

Since we are neighbors, Matt if you ever want to carpool out to see Sara, well I have the perfect family vehicle. We have a DVD player for the kids, I pad, I touch, I laptop, so I can keep them happy. I use my tulle box for the luggage and fold down the 3rd row then put luggage there.

I am up for a trip to disney at a moment notice. Grab your son, I'll get mine and we can make a trip to see SARA! :yay:

:thumbsup2

*** i guess this tip report is almost finished, please come back soon***

* i thinks matt got burnt out on writing the report! :)*

What a tease! Where's the "almost finished" part? I've been lurking here for weeks already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter