258 Points For Rent $13 point expire Dec. 1. $12 point if over 150 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keenan5

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We have 258 points for rent. Must be used by Dec. 1. Have references if needed. Payment must be made through PayPal. Will help with Magical Express or dining plan, if desired. Resort, dates, and type of unit necessary for me to check for availability. Thanks.
Keenan5

Dates: Nov 27-Dec 2nd
resort (in order of preference) boardwalk,Beachclub, BLT, AKL
unit- prefer a studio but will do a split stay (prefer at same resort but willing to move) in a 1 bedroom

We have 258 points for rent. Must be used by Dec. 1. Have references if needed. Payment must be made through PayPal. Will help with Magical Express or dining plan, if desired. Resort, dates, and type of unit necessary for me to check for availability. Thanks.
We would love a 2 bedroom (1 bedroom if only avail) for November 5-10, 2016
Beach club
Bay lake towers
Boardwalk

Thank you for your time!
Texasmom

Dates: Nov 27-Dec 2nd
resort (in order of preference) boardwalk,Beachclub, BLT, AKL
unit- prefer a studio but will do a split stay (prefer at same resort but willing to move) in a 1 bedroom

Stay must be finished by Nov. 30th. Sorry.

We would love a 2 bedroom (1 bedroom if only avail) for November 5-10, 2016
Beach club
Bay lake towers
Boardwalk

Thank you for your time!
Texasmom

There is no 2-bedroom availability for all dates. Nov. 7,8, and 9 are available at Kidani - Savanna view. All other locations only have single days.

There is a 1-bedroom at Saratoga Springs on Nov. 7, 8, 9, and 10. All other locations have only single nights.
Let me know if you're interested.

Keenan5

That might be fun to start somewhere else. Would that be a problem for you?Any Beach for 5th & Bay Lake for the 6th?
Or one of the three, bay lake, beach or Boardwalk?

Last edited:

That might be fun to start somewhere else. Would that be a problem for you?Any Beach for 5th & Bay Lake for the 6th?
Or one of the three, bay lake, beach or Boardwalk?

There is nothing anywhere for the fifth and sixth in a one or two bedroom. I wonder if there's a special event going on. Quite a bit of availability the week of the 13th.

Keenan5

Bay lake towers, or actually any 3-5 consecutive days at Poly in Sept or Oct. Thanks!

Only three nights in a row in either September or October are at Bay Lake in a lake view studio for the nights sept. 19, 20, and 21. Nothing at Poly. If interested PM me with names of guests, ages, address, phone number.
Keenan5

Keenan5

Looking for BCV for 8/8/16-8/10/16 for a studio.
Thank you

Hi! Looking for a studio June 22-27 or June 23-27. Not picky as I know it's late and may not be anything available. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for a studio June 22-27 or June 23-27. Not picky as I know it's late and may not be anything available. Thanks![/QUOTE

Saratoga springs has all nights except for the 23rd. If you are serious, I will call member services to see if I can get it that way.

PM me with names, ages, address, phone number if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter