:)

If the loop has a doggie poop bag station, it is a designated pet loop. If not, it is an alternate pet loop.

In simpler terms, every loop can be a pet loop, just some more so.

It's 2:00AM and we leave for FW and Marathon Weekend in 3 hours so I could be totally wrong and if so I attribute it to lack of sleep.:rotfl:

Well I can confirm that the 400 loop has two doggie poop bag stations one about 3 sites down from the walkway to the comfort station and the other a site or two from the exit from the loop. We walked our four legged friends every day and made lots of doggie poop bag stops.

on edit OOPs my locations were off by a couple of sites, but yes that is where they are and why would disney have these in non pet loops.

Larry

Larry

Ok thanks everyone...Larry thanks for the site count from left to right that is what I was trying to find.

Terri, please make a note that they have changed the name of the 400 loop recently.;)

149749_1712199883484_1192749535_31912625_7600825_n.jpg

I give you major props on the weight loss, God I wish it would happen for me. I still dig up that weight loss thread that was started yrs ago and read it from time to time...haha I was going up and down then and all I'm doing now is going up. popcorn::

drugs baby, drugs:rotfl2:

Only if you are using your GAL vouchers... Oh... wait... that's only good for an hour. Oh well. I guess not then! :rotfl2:
Ok, so if I get bored after the hour, does a bus run directly from Jackwagon Run to Typhone Logone?

We stayed in 405 last Oct to Dec and the sites start out with 401 on the right and the last site coming out is like 430.

Larry

Terri, please make a note that they have changed the name of the 400 loop recently.;)

149749_1712199883484_1192749535_31912625_7600825_n.jpg

As you can see, you get mixed information on here. You have one person saying the sites run 401 to 430, then a picture of the actual sign stating that it ends at 433. Then you have myself, who actualy stayed in 433, so I know it exists.

Just want the OP to be well informed.

As you can see, you get mixed information on here. You have one person saying the sites run 401 to 430, then a picture of the actual sign stating that it ends at 433. Then you have myself, who actualy stayed in 433, so I know it exists.

since I saw you there at x=mas, I was at 416, I can swear it exists, 433 is directly across from 401, I was supposed to be on 401 but a Prevost decided to extend, so I got 416

since I saw you there at x=mas, I was at 416, I can swear it exists, 433 is directly across from 401, I was supposed to be on 401 but a Prevost decided to extend, so I got 416

I've heard many folks say that 400 doesn't have a comfort station. I disagree. The CS may physically be in the 500 loop

Carol you are wrong wrong wrong the CS is death in the middle of 400 and 500 loop if you count the step of the sidewalk between both they are the same.

I've heard many folks say that 400 doesn't have a comfort station. I disagree. The CS may physically be in the 500 loop, but you can get to the CS without leaving the loop (i.e., they provide a sidewalk). Loop 600 & 700 don't have that option, so those are the only two loops that I don't consider as having a comfort station.

:thumbsup2

Carol you are wrong wrong wrong the CS is death in the middle of 400 and 500 loop if you count the step of the sidewalk between both they are the same.

Well then that supports my theory even more!! The CS is SHARED with 400 and 500, no single loop can claim it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter