• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cali Grill. Being at CR it is a short walk to and from (monorail will take longer but you could always take a ride to get to and from MK), out of the signatures in the area, CG is the most kid friendly (the other signatures near MK tend to be quieter and more "couple-y" than CG), the food is pretty good, the view of MK is pretty good. If you want to have a signature with your kids, CG is the way to go.:thumbsup2

The last 2 years my kids (10 & 8) have enjoyed eating at Narcoosee's.

They tried California Grill a few years ago, but didn't ask about returning there. They already want to know if we'll be back at Narcoosee's this year.

We've also eaten at California Grille and it was good as well.

I'd vote Narcoosies too. It is close to MK and I found it very child friendly. Especially at that time of day you will have no trouble. They have a nice sized kids menu and their smores and nemo cupcake were big hits with my kids at that age.

Another vote for California Grill. We love this restaurant. Our DD is a rather picky eater but asks to eat here every year. The view is also amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter