• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

281 POINTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT. VB. CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT. OCT UY. $17 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio 1/10-1/16 pretty open to AK/poly/BW/BC/BLT/GF/WL dates have a little wiggle room to change too

My family and I are looking to rent DVC points for the first time and would love to see of any availability.

Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas
Room Type(s): Studio, Savanna View
Check In Date: 3/21/2024
Check Out Date: 3/28/2024
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2, ages 8 & 6

Thanks!

My family and I are looking to rent DVC points for the first time and would love to see of any availability.

Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas
Room Type(s): Studio, Savanna View
Check In Date: 3/21/2024
Check Out Date: 3/28/2024
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2, ages 8 & 6

Thanks!
checking...

Hello, this is my first time trying to rent DVC points, so any help is appreciated. I am looking for the following:

Resort: Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Towers

Boardwalk Villas Room Type(s): Studio or 2BR
Bay Lake Towers Room Type(s): Studio or 1BR
Room view: Cheapest point view
Check In Date: 2/20/2024
Check Out Date: 2/25/2024
Number of guests: 2 adults and 3 children (age 9, 14 and 15)

If none of those specific resort types are available for those dates, are there any resorts that would sleep 5 available from 2/20 – 2/25?

Thank you in advance.

I have a total of 387 points. 300 for rent only. 87 for rent or transfer. Oct use year. Points are Vero but can be used at any resort 7 months out. Can be used at Vero 11 months out. $17 per point firm. Paypal only. I provide a rental agreement. 100 point minimum transaction. To transfer, 87 point minimum. I have been a DVC member for 22 yrs! Have successfully rented points 15+ times. Feel free to message with questions!
Bump

12/26-12/29 for 2 adults. Prefer Magic Kingdom resorts.
There is a 1 BR Villa at Boulder Ridge (Wilderness Lodge) for those three nights. 94 points. That is the only opening for that timeframe. If you are interested, please send a pm. Thanks!

I have a total of 387 points. 300 for rent only. 87 for rent or transfer. Oct use year. Points are Vero but can be used at any resort 7 months out. Can be used at Vero 11 months out. $17 per point firm. Paypal only. I provide a rental agreement. 100 point minimum transaction. To transfer, 87 point minimum. I have been a DVC member for 22 yrs! Have successfully rented points 15+ times. Feel free to message with questions!
bump

bump

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter