29 BWV points for rent @$18 ppt- must use by 7/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!!If you are still up, I think I have found the dates in May I need just came available

I am needing AKL Jambo 1bdr standard May to May 23. I have been looking desperately to add these 2 days to our trip

I am needing AKL Jambo 1bdr standard May to May 23. I have been looking desperately to add these 2 days to our trip
Please specify the exact dates you are looking for and also please keep in mind I only have 18 vacation points available

Hi! Are there any studios available for 5 people for May 21st and May 22nd? I am open to even a single night and a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

Hi! Are there any studios available for 5 people for May 21st and May 22nd? I am open to even a single night and a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam
The only room available for the night of May 22 is a 1-bedroom villa Savanna View at AKV- Jambo house for 33 points. I only have 29 points available to rent .

Any studio availability for check in tomorrow 4/5? (I know lol!) looking to add a day to our trip this week.

Looking for any studio for July 6-8 2 nights. 2 adults.
The following studios are available for the two nights (July6-7). Saratoga springs standard view for 28 points
Preferred view for 30 points
Bay Lake Towers standard view 38 points
Old Key West standard view 24 points

Let me know if you would like me to book any of these options send me. PM
Points rent for $18 a point paid through PayPal

Thanks
Lorene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter