$29 Southwest Sale-Two Days

I was gonna come gift everyone with the news but ya beat me! Got my $29 flight into SNA for January. Usually I fly into Long Beach but I figured an extra $10 round trip is worth 3 extra hours in the park.

I was so excited to see the email this morning. Booked our tickets down to John Wayne in February for $29 each and $69 coming back. We could have flown home for $29, but I didn't want to get up at the crack of dawn to go to LAX. Now we don't have to pay for an extra hotel night and spend 7 hours in the car each way with a 4 year old and 6 month old! We plan on surprising the 4 year old with the flight as it will be his first time flying and he has always wanted to go on a plane. We will pick up my parents the morning of (they are coming along this time) and go to the airport. He will think that we are in for a long drive when in fact we are flying!

I need to unsubscribe from this thread. It makes me cry a little more every time I read a new post! :sad: I'm still staring at a $297 fare to get home from CA in early December. No surprise I haven't pulled the trigger on that yet.

Thanks! I booked a few flights for $29 each way out of Sacramento (and adjusted a previous flight down during the Avengers run). For that price my AP will get a bit of an unexpected workout for the rest of the year!

Decent fares to may places. Although as usual with Southwest, the advertising "from $29" is almost a joke. The cheaper fares are for very short distances or inconvenient times of day. These sales are rarely to never as good as they sound, and i'm a huge SW fan.

ETA now i see. From another thread, these are intra-CA fares.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter