CLOSED 64 BLT Points For Rent $18.50 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

awilliams4

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver

64 Bay Lake Tower Points For Rent For $18.50 per point.

I have rented points here on DISBoards and elsewhere for over 16 years now.
I own at both BCV and BLT and currently have 64 BLT March 2025 Use Year Points to rent.

I take Zelle or Paypal and renter pays any PayPal fees

Last edited:
Hi! I’m looking to rent 247 points at BLT in May ‘25. Is there any to hold the points until the 11 months is up? Thanks so much!

I would have to receive payment for these point to become yours. I would then make the reservation on June 25th for you.

Ok, then on renting I'm interested in:

Boulder Ridge
2-bedroom villa
10/5/24-10/10/24 (5 nights, checkout 10/10)
3 adults
2 children
1 infant
So I checked and I do see that is still available. A bit surprised but Boulder Ridge, 2 Bedroom, 10/5 to 10/10 is still available.

However, these are March 2025 Use Year points so to make that reservation, I would have to borrow them into the 2024 Use Year first. I would need payment first prior to making the reservation in this case since I cannot un borrow them after the fact. The reservation you seek is 235 points. Let me know if you are still interested. Prefer Zelle. Thanks.

Ok let's proceed. I've never used Zelle so please PM me your information.
OK, PMing you now. I checked again just in case and that 2 bedroom is still available. Food and Wine too. Never stayed at Boulder Ridge so maybe something I don't know but very surprised those rooms are still available at 6 months out.

Hmm, how about sending me a PM. Or try to. When I try to send you one, I get the below, not sure why. Maybe it is because you are a brand new member to DISBOARDs.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 2
I am reading older DISBOARD threads suggesting you need at least 10 posts before 'starting' a conversation via PM. I have plenty to get passed that threshold so guessing both parties may need to have at least 10 posts before we can PM each other.

I am going to reread through the DISBOARD rules on renting points to see if there is another way to share info to get this moving forward.

In the meantime, if you cannot PM me, try posting to a few threads to get past 10 posts. I have read also that after you get 10 posts, the PM feature may not immediately free up for you and may take time...not sure how much time though.

Yeah, I suspect you need to post a few more times, here are the rules on that:

PRIVATE INFORMATION (EMAILS, PHONE NUMBERS, PAYMENT CONTACT INFORMATION) ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS 'CONVERSATION' SYSTEM (PM). The DIS does offer a private conversation system for correspondence between posters. Both parties must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered more than 24 hours in order to use this system.

Hello, I'm looking at renting points for Aug 24th-29th 5 nights.
Studio for 2 adults
Looking for boardwalk villas, Riviera or animal kingdom savanna view

Hello, I'm looking at renting points for Aug 24th-29th 5 nights.
Studio for 2 adults
Looking for boardwalk villas, Riviera or animal kingdom savanna view
Good morning. I see zero availability anywhere at Disney World for those dates for any Studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter