Epcot extra hours.

I hope it's okay for me to piggy back off this thread.

Can you use extended hours if you have checked out earlier that day?

My husband has a work trip to Orlando and we are paying for the first couple of days hotels then changing to a hotel paid by his work and it happens we would check out on a day that has extended hours that evening.

I hope it's okay for me to piggy back off this thread.

Can you use extended hours if you have checked out earlier that day?

My husband has a work trip to Orlando and we are paying for the first couple of days hotels then changing to a hotel paid by his work and it happens we would check out on a day that has extended hours that evening.
Yes, you are entitled to the "onsite" perks on both your check-in and checkout days. Assuming you were in an Disney deluxe eligible hotel the night before, you can attend extended evening hours.

Yes, you are entitled to the "onsite" perks on both your check-in and checkout days. Assuming you were in an Disney deluxe eligible hotel the night before, you can attend extended evening hours.
I'll just add that if you're moving to a moderate or value resort, don't expect Disney transportation to them at the end of EEH. Also, if it is an EEH that goes past midnight, such as 11pm-1am EEH, you might have issues when they scan your magicband after midnight. I think that somebody here recommended taking a screen capture on your phone showing your deluxe resort stay from the previous night; does anybody remember the best recommendation for this situation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter