2900 mark on EE

NYDisneyKid

Expedition Everest Record Holder
Hit the 2900 mark today on EE. Also rode with a fellow DISer. She recognized me when we were in line and told me she rode with me me back in May. ºOº

That was me! :thumbsup2

What are the odds that twice within 6 months I'd get to sit with you? I'll be back in December, maybe I'll see you again!

Did we ride with you a couple weeks back? Stood in line with a record holder at the gates, then wound up right behind him on the first train out, first car!

I just want to say congrats on the record! I will certainly never beat that :(

Awesome!:goodvibes

Congratulations! After all of those rides, what would you say is your most favorite part about EE? Do you still find something new on it each trip?

Congratulations! After all of those rides, what would you say is your most favorite part about EE? Do you still find something new on it each trip?

Hi there,,,I guess my most favorite part of the "attraction" is the screaming of the people who ride it. And do I find something New on each trip? Yes,, I get to meet new people while in the cue line as well as the person that sits with me during the ride. And the best thing is when I see (or get recognized) by someone who remembers me from their previous trip to WDW. ºOº

That was me! :thumbsup2

What are the odds that twice within 6 months I'd get to sit with you? I'll be back in December, maybe I'll see you again!

Yes those were certainly great odds. Keep me posted (by PM)as your date arrives and I will mark it on the calendar. ºOº

Sat the 18th of October we will be there, will you? Looking to ride it with the record holder!

Just look for the guy with a "clicker/counter" around my neck. I marked the calendar. As long as it's not raining I should be there. ºOº

Hi NYDisneyKid - haven't seen you in a while! I think DH and I might be heading out there on Tuesday. Maybe we'll see you.

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

Congrats on the record, NYDisneyKid. I'm going to have to try and ride with you sometime. :thumbsup2

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

Congrats on the record, NYDisneyKid. I'm going to have to try and ride with you sometime. :thumbsup2

Do you live here in FL? Also dumb question,,,,,Why do you (and other moderators) move post around?? ºOº

Hi NYDisneyKid - haven't seen you in a while! I think DH and I might be heading out there on Tuesday. Maybe we'll see you.

Hi Michele. Sorry but Tuesdays are my car auction days. Wont be there but hope to see you on another day. Are you and DH planning to go to PI by Saturday? I'll be there for the last night on Sat. Let me know and we all can meet up. ºOº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter