291points Boardwalk for rent @$20 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for two standard rooms from 12/13 - 12/22 with a *little* flexibility on dates or a partial stay with a 4 night minimum.

Hi sorry for the delay in getting back to you.No standard view rooms available for your dates Boardwalk is almost sold out for 2024 in value stusio and in most of the other studio rooms.They have 12/17 to 12/22 available in a studio pool/garden view available.Hope that helps Ian

Hi The only resort I can reserve at this time is Boardwalk and they only have 1 night in your timeframe that of 10/30/24 hope that helps

Any studios available between 1/30/25-2/4/2025? Just got back and ready for another trip!
Hi sorry for the delay in replying.They have a studio at Boardwalk only in a pool/garden view at 64 points for your dates.
Hope that helps.Ian

Hi sorry for the delay in replying.They have a studio at Boardwalk only in a pool/garden view at 64 points for your dates.
Hope that helps.Ian
We're interested in discussing. Is there a way to send a private message on here?

We're interested in discussing. Is there a way to send a private message on here?
Not sure how you would send a Private Message
Sorry I do not know how you can send a PM have a look at the section on how you can gain access to send PM s unfortunately I am not allowed to post any email address or phone numbers on my listing or replys.
Hope that helps

Not sure how you would send a Private Message

Sorry I do not know how you can send a PM have a look at the section on how you can gain access to send PM s unfortunately I am not allowed to post any email address or phone numbers on my listing or replys.
Hope that helps
Apparently I have to have 10 posts before I can send a message, this should be my 10th. I’ll try and message once it updates.

I'm looking for 98 points for April, 2025.
Thanks for the message.DVC members can only reserve 11 months in advance at their home resort only( Boardwalk) other ressts are 7 months in advance.So today you can start to reserve March 1st 2025 hope that helps.Any questions send me a message.

Ian

Thanks for the message.DVC members can only reserve 11 months in advance at their home resort only( Boardwalk) other ressts are 7 months in advance.So today you can start to reserve March 1st 2025 hope that helps.Any questions send me a message.

Ian
Thanks, Ian. Hopefully you still have some points available at the end of May then! fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter