• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey, long time no TR! ;)

How's the AP year going? Still going to do a TR? And, most importantly, are you still going 12/13-15 or has that changed at all? (just planning our trip and looking at any possible DIS-meets...)

Hope all is well!

Hey, long time no TR! ;)

How's the AP year going? Still going to do a TR? And, most importantly, are you still going 12/13-15 or has that changed at all? (just planning our trip and looking at any possible DIS-meets...)

Hope all is well!

I miss you too!!! We wants the trip report! (said like the "we wants the redhead" pirate) I'd also just settle for an update :D

EDIT:
I decided if I was demanding an update from you I should probably update myself! lol...Caden update on my thread :)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=49753253#post49753253

Great to see the update! I completely understand what you mean about thinking about a trip report but not having the time...that is why I never finished my last one. I think about it sometimes but then I just never get the free time I would need. I think it is also that I am in front of the computer all day at work and don't want to be on it all night at home as well. Oh well!

The boys look so grown up again! I forgot that Blake would be starting school this year! I'm so glad to hear that he loves it.

I'm so happy you went to Harry Potter at Universal! It is just amazing!

We hope to get back down there next year...I'm thinking early December 2014, but we'll see! I really want to go in October, but that is tough with work. It will be here soon enough I suppose, but it sure does seem far away! The good news is by then all of New Fantasyland will be open and the new Harry Potter section at Universal as well!

Anyway, good to hear from you!! :)

I was very far behind but caught up now.

Yay for new APs! :banana: Hope your December trip went well and that you Hamada lovely ChRistmas.

Would love to hear more updates if you have time to share. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter