• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am glad they got back to you. But like the others, I am sorry this has soured you towards Disney. That said, I would feel the same if I were you. :(

There are a lot of fun adventures to be had in Florida. Over spring break we went to MOSI and Clearwater Marine Park. We got to see Winter the dolphin. That place was a lot of fun but small and crowded!

There is! We hope

So weird about the gift. :confused3. Was it to pasify you? NOT that you asked for it or needed it.

I agree that despite it all, the allure of Disney is strong! ;)

My goodness!! Such insight for one so young!!
It's funny but also kind of sad because he is probably right!

That is a very strange choice of gift, given the situation. Maybe they think they'll need them to ward off further injuries in the kids' club! :rotfl:

I hope you do fill in some gaps and add to the TR!

A December visit? May I suggest sometime between the 7th and the 14th? :rolleyes1

My goodness!! Such insight for one so young!!
It's funny but also kind of sad because he is probably right!

That's my Andrew! It is probably right, huh? Lucky for Disney, I guess, we'll be back anyway. Miss the parks!!

That is a very strange choice of gift, given the situation. Maybe they think they'll need them to ward off further injuries in the kids' club! :rotfl:

I hope you do fill in some gaps and add to the TR!

A December visit? May I suggest sometime between the 7th and the 14th? :rolleyes1

Too funny!! I wonder how what they'd do if a child showed up wearing these things! :rotfl: Oh well. I'm glad it's over.

Our dates are December 13-15th right now. We'll be there at the same time again? 239 Days to go! It seems like forever. :sad1:

Yay!! Love updates! :-)

(Ps. Caden pics going up soon! :) )

Thanks for letting me know about the pics! I totally missed the Easter set and I've been hoping we'd get to see some new ones this month. :thumbsup2 Hope Caden (& his Mommy & Daddy!) had a great first birthday!! He's growing up too fast!

The pull of Disney is strong!!

We love T-Rex!!! My daughter is a dinosaur fanatic! Through the years we have ended up with three build-a-dinos. And matching babies. Sigh. ;)

That was exactly why we got our tickets in mid November. We got them last year on the first day of the Jingle Jungle parade and Osborne lights. And the last day they are good she be the first day of both again.
That said, I bet we renew again. I am thrilled they are finally getting a new parade at MK.

We get seasonal passes. The blackout days are not too bad-usually when it is too hot or too crowded.
I did a regular annual pass for the free parking.

Yay!!!
They are getting so old! :(

98% of. The time we go to Disney for the day-usually just the afternoon. But a couple of weeks ago we decided to go for the weekend and stay at a resort. Oh my goodness!!! I am addicted! We stayed at Caribbean Beach and had the best time! Em got to swim and we went to DHS every day (for Star Wars Weekends). We rode the bus which was actually much more convienient than driving (the resort is right next door to DHS).
I never knew I would love the resorts so much!

Good to see an update! I was there last week also, celebrating my birthday! We were there from the 9th-16th. there were 8 of us this trip. All 3 of my sisters, my brother-in-law,2 nieces ages 3& 7 and my 5year old nephew. It was the first trip for 1 sister, bother-in-law and the 3 & 5 year olds. We stayed at Caribbean Beach and had a great time. My nephew is already bugging to go back and he is normally a reserved, anxious boy. Last year he wouldn't go on any rides at our amusement park but in Disney he went on everything he could. We ended up on Small World 3x because both little ones loved any ride with a boat. there was a lot we didn't get to see and do but as I told my sister that means we have to go back!

Happy birthday boys!! :D

Will "more birthday adventures" be on a new thread or this one? Can't wait! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter