2nd week of June cancel watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBR. I noticed that my EPCOT dining reservations have now disappeared :-( Guessing by this afternoon that will apply to more things.

Maybe, but this wouldn't apply to us as I saw someone else posted their CBR was cancelled this morning.
Yup my ADRs are now gone too :(

Those of you who have NOT been canceled, are you room only reservations? There are a few people in a different thread who are room only for the first week of June who have not been canceled.

Those of you who have NOT been canceled, are you room only reservations? There are a few people in a different thread who are room only for the first week of June who have not been canceled.
DVC gets as late as a 5 day notice of cancellation. Several people here who had room only, and even Cast Member room only, were cancelled for first week of June.

I no longer have any hope for our June 21/27 trip. No way to reschedule due to my s/o's work schedule before Jan.1. We've been in discussions regarding going to Aulani this winter instead of waiting until next spring for the World. I'd be down with a winter trip to Hawaii, if we can get a late-date reservation.

Anywho, instead of camping at the Fort, we'll be heading out points west and the national parks. I'm really going to miss the Fort, though.

Does any one remember was it 2001 or 2008 when Disney closed some of the resorts to save money? Maybe they are planning to only open a few at first due to the limited capacity. I don't have any proof of this of course. Just thoughts.
In 2002 they shut down CBR completely. I had a reservation there but got moved to the Poly so it worked out ok.

Noticing something odd - my Fastpasses have not cancelled (though ADRs have) but the hours look odd that week. AK shows closed, Blizzard beach has shortened hours and other parks are all over the place. Instead of all saying closed like last week.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Does any one remember was it 2001 or 2008 when Disney closed some of the resorts to save money? Maybe they are planning to only open a few at first due to the limited capacity. I don't have any proof of this of course. Just thoughts.
Double post

Last edited:
Noticing something odd - my Fastpasses have not cancelled (though ADRs have) but the hours look odd that week. AK shows closed, Blizzard beach has shortened hours and other parks are all over the place. Instead of all saying closed like last week.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Yes it's showing only Epcot and Hollywood Studios open the week of 7-13 among the 4 main parks. Then all 4 open the following week 14-21

Those are the only 2 I wanted to do on this trip lol. I figure they’re just updating hours - earlier today all the parka showed open on the 7th.
I think it did the same thing last Thursday when they canceled the first week. It probably is just updating.

We have a room-only reservation for CBR for June 10-15 and have not yet gotten any cancellation. Still seeing all FastPasses intact for those dates as well.

We're DVC and all our ADRs are gone, too. Still showing my park tickets and VAH tickets for the 12th, along with our fast passes for 8thth-17th. I was so proud of those ADRs, too!! Thanks for all the updates fellow vacationers! Hang in there!

I got the dreaded email for my June 9-20 trip today. So I am going to the beach instead. I will probably be safer there anyway. I will start looking forward to August . . . Maybe all the parks and hotels will be open by then.

We are a full package. Not yet cancelled. ADRs gone for 6/12 and 6/13, still there for remainder of the week right now. I expect there's just been an oversight... not that I'll mind if they want to open WDW for just our family ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter