3/22/03 Disney Magic? looking for friend for shy 10 year old

duesterj

Earning My Ears
We just booked on the Disney Magic for 3/22 with a 10 year old son and 7 year old daughter. Our son is very shy - anyone out there booked for the same trip who might have a son in this age range looking for a friend? I'd like to get in touch before the cruise if possible.

My son (9) is painfully shy and I always inform the lab, they put it right on his computer screen so that the councilers can assist him in making friends, although he has never really found a "pal" he has always felt comfortable in the lab as they are 'aware' of him. (he does not know that though) The staff is GREAT and really go out of their way to accomodate kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter