• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 Bedroom Villa at SSR

marciagms

Mouseketeer
I am planning at trip for my mother's 60th Birthday and all 12 of us will be staying in a 3 Bedroom at SSR. I would love any help with where we should request our room. We need to be close to the lobby/food court and Bus Stop. I prefer a top floor room with a lake or downtown Disney View. Please post any pictures of your view or 3 bedroom villa pics. It would be greatly appreciated!! I have planned over 10+ trips for my family of 4 but this is the first time with a large family so any advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks

I am planning at trip for my mother's 60th Birthday and all 12 of us will be staying in a 3 Bedroom at SSR. I would love any help with where we should request our room. We need to be close to the lobby/food court and Bus Stop. I prefer a top floor room with a lake or downtown Disney View. Please post any pictures of your view or 3 bedroom villa pics. It would be greatly appreciated!! I have planned over 10+ trips for my family of 4 but this is the first time with a large family so any advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks

If you want the DTD or lake view, you won't be close to the lobby or Artist's Palette. There are multiple bus stops all over the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter