3 birthdays at WDW

melindaandrob

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I
I've read about how special a birthday can be during a trip to WDW. I'm looking for some suggestions for my 3 dk's Their birthdays are Dec. 19, Jan. 1, Jan. 7 and we are going to be in WDW Jan. 12. Gifts of a Lifetime website was posted but that is a little too much I think. Can anyone direct me to the WDW florist? I'm not even sure what to look for!
Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Melinda

Hey Melinda my kids are Dec. 19, Jan 1 and July 1. What are the ages of your kids? We plan on getting birthday buttons at MK. They have them at City Hall. Also when you make your PS or when you arive at your dinning resturant be sure to tell a CM about the birthdays. If your staying on property you might call your resort and see if they could order you some birthday baskets.

Do a search on Birthday Button. You can get some good ideas from these threads.

:bounce: :bounce: 7 more days!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Hi babyblues68! Thank you for the suggestion to search, you were right lots of info! I like the idea of birthday baskets, I think I'll call closer to our departure date (Jan.12) We're staying at POR also so I think I'll definitely wait to call. LOL I have been avoiding the birthday badges only because who is going to believe that all 3 kids were born so close? I still can't believe it LOL, Dh's birthday is Jan. 6 just to add to the chaos in the house. The kids are presently 8, 6, and 3. Is their anywhere online I could see samples of baskets to order?

melinda,

My kids are 6,3,2. I thought the same thing about the badges, but I figured why let the kids miss out by what others think. The 2yr old will be without a badge of course, but it won't matter to him. My dh birthday is Jan too, but not til the 28th.

I haven't seen any pic's of gift baskets on the net except Gifts of a Lifetime. If you can't find anything you like. You could always make baskets yourself and send them ahead. I've heard of people on the board doing this with food. Also, making them yourself you could pick items that are special for each child. Just some thoughts: autograph book, large pen, disney dollars, anything disney, shirts, caps their favorite beanie character, favorite candy.

Also send each one of them a birthday card from Mickey saying he's looking forward to them coming and celebrating their birthday's with him. Sorry to ramble. I love doing this kind of stuff. :D

I found this post. It has info about WDW Florist.

http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122305&highlight=autograph+book

get them at MK. I was told by a CM that I could get them anywhere. Wrong!! I don't think my two year old would have worn hers anyway. But the CM at guest relations at Epcot gave her a small stuffed animal. Do a character meal if you have the money. That was the best time we all had at the parks. Did one for my 14 yr old at Crystal Palace (pooh and friends) and my 2 yr old at Garden Grill (mickey and friends).They make a big deal over b days. And have your kids wear their badges. My daughter got a lot of re rides and she loved it! Also, I didn't order from gifts of a lifetime, I just bought neat things from the Disney store here and wrapped them up and the kids each had something to open everyday. I guess to prolong their b days. just a though. Have fun! Pam

Thanks Pam! That's a good idea to take something small wrapped! I think my concern is that if all 3 have birthday badges it could backfire and look like a "Ya right!" situation! I plan on calling the resort and speaking to a CM this can't be a unique situation! LOL

If you are only doing one day at MK and that is where all of your children want to wear their badges, I'd say go for it. If not, have them choose a park and wear it that day but just be sure to get them at MK. Or go to party city and have a button especially made for them. Have a good time. Wish I was still there. Came home Sat after a wonderful 7 days!!!

When we went to the Polynesian in April, I told concierage ahead of time that I wanted to celebrate my son's birthday which was on 3/31 (we got there on 4/6). They asked if there was any other special occasions and I said my husband's birthday was on the same as my sons which is true and mine is 4/3 but that I didn't expect anything for our's since there's 3 in all. When we arrived, there were 3 delicious birthday cakes, birthday balloons, hats, horns, and card from Mickey. I think it's worth it to let whatever hotel you are staying at about the birthdays and confirm before you leave, that they have it noted. Have a great time. Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter