3-Day park Hopper w/o 13 Day expiration?

Buzz79

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have a 3 day park hopper ticket from 2003 of which 2 days have already been used. I would like to use the last day on it but i'm not sure if its still valid. Everything i see on the disneyland web site says that multi-day park hopper tickets expire after 13 days from its first use but there is no mention of that anywhere on the ticket i have. I was wondering if Disneyland ever sold Multi Day park hopper tickets that didnt have this 13 day expiration. Any help would be much appreciated.

Yes DL hoppers used to have no expiration. I can't remember when this changed though, sorry.

Edited to add -- I think I remember reading somewhere that when the expiration was added to the DL hoppers, there was fine print on the back of the pass that mentioned expiration -- maybe you can check your passes?

All Disneyland hoppers have an experation. When they first opend DCA the hoppers that were purchased at the gate at Disneyland had a two year experation instead of the 13 day experation. I do believe though by 2003 all tickets were 13 days.

The fine print on your ticket should tell you what the experation date of your ticket is.

Hmmm,

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like i may have one of the ones without the 13 day expiration. The ticket i have makes no mention of a 13 day expiration (I did read the fine print on the back). On the back above the bar code it says "3-Day Park Hopper" and right under it say "Not valid after 7/5/05" which is 2 years from the date i bought it. So do the new tickets make mention of the 13 day expiration on the back of the ticket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter