3 Day Park Hoppers for 128.60

Kayla's Mom

<font color=darkorchid>You are not alone!! I have
I orginally posted this in another thread but wanted to share.....

We just ordered our tickets on Monday through a link I saw on the Mousesaver website. The tickets for 3 day hoppers were 128.60 (this includes a 2.50 transaction fee) The child ticket we bought was 99.10 (no transaction fee for child tickets) Orders over $300 are shipped 2 day UPS at no charge.

The website is: http://www.tsaspecialservices.com/entertainment.htm. It's for members of the California Teachers Association but they didn't even ask if I was a teacher or member. (I live in AZ) They also sell one day tickets, as well as 1 and 2 day hoppers and tickets for a number of other theme parks and attractions.

I originally posted that these tickets did not include EE (that is what I was told) but I got a great surprise when I got our tickets today and looked on the back to see that they DO include EE! I am so excited! :flower:

Thank's Kayla's Mom for that info! I have been searching for a deal on 2-day passes, and that one seems to be the best one out there. I was hoping to get free parking also (some AAA tickets are offering it), but our AAA only sells Disneyworld passes. Have you already received your tickets? If so, did they come in 2 days as promised?

Try AAA on-line travel services. They should have tickets for DL and WDW.

I ordered the tickets on Monday evening and received them today. :)

I forgot to mention that they also come with the $10 ESPN card!

What a bonus to get the ESPN card! I doubt the 2-day has it, but that's ok, $98 is the best price out there that I can find. I've tried many AAA sites, and $105 seems to be the going rate, and they all say they must be purchased at their office. I may wait till next week to order them, and check a little further, as we don't need them until 7/19. :)

I waited for as long as I could stand it!!!! :sunny: When they raised the ticket prices earlier this week I couldn't take it anymore and went ahead and ordered them! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter