• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

3 Generations head to DISNEY Nov 2011!!!!

emmamc252

Mouseketeer
A Big Hello!!!! to all of my fellow Disny-geek!!!!:tinker:

Welcome to my pre-trip report for our November 2011 family vacation!!!

I will introduce you to the cast and crew in just a second, but 1st I just wanted to say that whilst I am a true, Mickey-ears wearing, disney geek, I am not a computer geek. :surfweb:
I will TRY my very bestest, I promise to make this as imaginitive and creative a "blog" as some of the pre and post trip reports I have read on here but please bear with me, I am sure I will get beter at all of the IT stuff as I go on!!!

So, 1st things 1st, who the Minnie Mouse am I????:ccat:

Well I am Emma!

(the brunette)
The blonde is my sister who will also be coming with us but she will get her intro later!!!
This is a pic of me from just over a year ago at my hen party (check out the mickey bridal ears!!!:lovestruc)
At the moment I look like this;

yep, that right, DH and I are expecting our first baby:woohoo: (our own little Minnie mouse!!!) And although I am of course made up and rediculously excited, :banana: I am perhaps not looking my best :sulley: Our baby Girl is due on July 23rd 2011 so she should be just 4 months when we come to disney!!!!
I am SOOOOOOO excited to take her, Disney is a big part of our family, we love being together and Disney is jus such an amazing place for families!! :dance3:

So, some info about me. Well I am 25, I am a teacher in a high school where I work with kids with special needs. I married my husband Chris;

:love:about 20 months ago. He also loves disney although he won't admit it quite to the extent that I do!!!

My best friend in the world is my sister Sarah, the blonde in the 1st pic with me. She is 23 and training to be a teacher but for little kids! She loves holidays in disney but likes to leave all the planning and geeky stuff to me, she is far too cool for all this stuff!!! :confused3
She has the cutest little boy in the world who will be coming with us, he is 3 now but will be 4 then and like my sis he is "vertically challenged" (short) :rotfl2: we are hoping he will get to 40 inches so that he can get on some of the the good rides, he is 38.5 at the minute so watch this space!!!
Last time Ashton came to Disney he was 11 months old;

he is OBSESSED with mickey mouse clubhouse, special agent oso, handy manny and the einsteins. He has a huge personality and is just the most lovely little boy in the world even if I do say so myself!!!

then there will be our baby, this is the only pic of her so far;

SHE is a little girl, at the minute we are thinking of calling her Millie but nothing is definate yet!

then My amazing mummy!!!!:worship:

I don't have many pics of my mummy because she won't have her pic taken, this is her with my best friend who unfortunately will not be coming with us this year because she has moved all the way to London!!!!:mad:

My Mum is just as big a disney geek as me!!! :woohoo:she loves the whole experience of being in disney. She is in the DVC so we get to use her points :thumbsup2 and stay at some amazing resorts!!! My Mum looks after my dad who is unfortunately not well:sick: and it can be hard for her so her disney holidays are a much needed break for her. My dad can't fly so he can't come, he normally goes to stay with his brother whilst we are on holiday, please don't think this is harsh of us, we love him very much and would not change him for the world but everyone needs a break and a holiday so that we can all come back and look after him all the better!!!! :hug:

and the last member of our little group is ant.
10432_156192506012_564871012_3965794_6862744_n.jpg

he is my husbands best friends and one of mine and my sisters best friends too. We spend a lot of time together as a little 4some. Ant has been to disney once before but with just my husband and I, this will be his first time with our "family" as such.

So thats our group and thats us I guess!!!
So with the introductions done my next post will be all about he holiday info etc!!!

So if you would like to join in our little adventure to get to disney over the next few months please come along for the ride!!!:yay: We are sure to have a million itineraries, disney debates and of course an official new edition to the disney fan club!!!!
so for now this is Minnie Momma (to be at the minute) over and out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter