3 Moms / 4 Girls celebrate summer!

DMKaren

Life is full of Pixie Dust
This is my first time posting a trip report, after reading these boards for several years! So here goes.

The idea for this trip started last summer while at a picnic. One of my daughters friends said "I want to go to the Beach after Graduation" Since then we have been planning a trip to Florida. We are 3 Moms, and 4 Daughters, 15, 16, and 18.

We started out planning a beach trip when I realized that I had to attend a conference at Disney's Boardwalk for 3 days in June. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to combine a trip to WDW with a trip to the beach. 5 days at Disney and 2 days at Clearwater Beach.

Where to stay? We are DVC members, so we decided 5 nights in a 2 bdrm villa would be perfect. I wasn't able to secure a ressie at BWV, so we're staying at SSR. We love SSR, so that's fine with me.

How much is this going to cost? :confused: To reduce some of our cost, we thought it would be a good idea if we all volunteered for a service project to earn a park ticket for one of our days, so off we go to the Hands On Network to sign up. Now we have all completed our service projects and have ticket vouchers in hand :goodvibes

Everyone is so excited....it's only 2 months away now and time to for the details. I am somewhat of an obsessive planner, so Let the Planning Begin!!!

Will post more after our next planning meeting.

Off to a wonderful start! Can't wait to read more of your PTR. I can't wait until my kids are teens and we get to go to Disney. I bet that's going to be a LOT of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter