3 night dining plan suggestions?

slasser

Earning My Ears
Anyone be able to help me choose the 3 restaurants for my 3 day package? Is it worth it for me to substitute 2 table service dinners for one of the signature restaurants or dinner shows?

Restaurants that I've been thinking about ...
- Hollywood & Vine - for the Fantasmic Package
- LeCellier
- 'Ohana
- Coral Reef
- Hoop Dee Doo
- (The restaurant in Mexico...can't think of the name off the top of my head. I don't know how the food is, but it always looks so tempting with the atmosphere).

ANY additional suggestions would be GREAT! :) Thanks for looking

Well, if it were *me, I'd rather have three great dinners rather than only 2. For just three nights, it wouldn't be worth it to me to do a signature. Of the ones you listed I would do LeCellier and Ohana...not sure about the third. Theoretically though you could share at two of the 1TS's in order to do the Hollywood and Vine though. Is this a romantic trip?

Le Cellier is a definite. I have not tried Ohana or Coral Reef (trying it in May), but have heard good things about both.

Hoop Dee Doo, I believe, is TWO TS credits.

Another suggestion if you have kids is one of the character dinners. They are all 1 TS, except Cindy's.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

As for the question "Is it a romantic trip"....I'm hoping some part of it to be romantic, although it's mostly the theme park run around like crazy kind of trip! LOL But seriously, I would like a little romance thrown in.

Don't have any kids...we are the kids for now...and probably would enjoy the character dining as well. Are there any you would suggest more for the "BIG" kids?

Just to give you an idea of my trip....we booked POR for the first 3 nights with the 3 day park hopper and dining plan package and then for the remainder of the trip we'll be staying at AK (2 nights without dining package). We also plan on meeting up with some friends at Universal one day. So there's not much time for rest! LOL

I'm still trying to figure out a game plan and itinerary for the week...that's one of the reasons I thought of combining the 2 TS meals into one.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter