3 night or 7 night? What to do?

TAngel84

Earning My Ears
I have a little princess who is dying to go on a cruise. We are already planning a WDW trip next year for spring break but could possibly make it work on a 3 day Bahamas cruise. Should I go ahead and do the 3 day cruise after Disney World next year or should I hold out a year and do the 7 day Carribean cruise. It would be in celebration of her 8th bday and her brother's 6th bday. She is more than ready to skip the park for a cruise but we are going with friends and their little girl has never been so they are not ready to forfeit the park. lol

If you can go for the 7 night do it longer the better.

A 3 night is over too quick and leaves you wishing for more.

I have a little princess who is dying to go on a cruise. We are already planning a WDW trip next year for spring break but could possibly make it work on a 3 day Bahamas cruise. Should I go ahead and do the 3 day cruise after Disney World next year or should I hold out a year and do the 7 day Carribean cruise. It would be in celebration of her 8th bday and her brother's 6th bday. She is more than ready to skip the park for a cruise but we are going with friends and their little girl has never been so they are not ready to forfeit the park. lol
For me, personally, 3 nights is too short, and I'd opt for the 7 night.

That said, if a 3 night is all you can do, it's better than NO DCL cruise.

Would you possibly be able to do both? A short cruise is a great way to get a taste of cruising but I wouldn't give up a 7 day just to do a 3 day sooner.

I am honestly considering 2 years of cruising but am also wanting to take the kids out to California as well.....so many wonderful vacations so little time/funds. LOL I'm thinking I might surprise the kids with a 3 day...just seen there is a sailing the weekend of their bday. Then next year do a 7 day.

I would do both! Go on the 3 night and then reshop the 7 night cruise while you are onboard. With the onboard booking discount and on board credit they give for booking onboard, you may save some money on the 7 nighter.

If you are only able to do one cruise, hold out for the 7 nighter, but if you can swing both, the 3 nighters are lots of fun too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter