30 days out Fastpass

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
Hi

If I can only book my fast passes at 30 days out (staying offsite) do I have any chance of getting them for the popular rides? Surely they will have been taken by those booking at 180 days out?

Thanks

Hi

If I can only book my fast passes at 30 days out (staying offsite) do I have any chance of getting them for the popular rides? Surely they will have been taken by those booking at 180 days out?

Thanks

Pretty much anything but the Anna/Elsa M&G or perhaps the Mine Train should be available.

Nobody can book FP+ at 180 days out. People staying on property can book 60 days out.

Surely they will have been taken by those booking at 180 days out?

Nobody can book advance FP+ selections at 180 days.

On-site guests can start at 60 days from check-in.
Day guests (aka off-site) can book 30 days from day of use.

You must have park admission linked to MDE in order to make advance FP+ selections.

You'll be able to get anything except for maybe A&E and Mine Train. As it gets closer to your trip those two will be harder and harder to get. Shouldn't have to worry about getting any others. Everything else should still be nearly fully available a couple days before your trip

You shouldn't have a problem booking anything at all.
I didn't start trying to book until about 2 weeks before. We are not planners.
I got everything, including mine train, without much of a problem. It was even easier once we got there. I got 2 more mine train (out of several options), and saw A&E several times. Even booked A&E once, but let it go because we really had no interest of seeing them.
Remember to have your whole day empty before attempting the headliners. When I did see mine train there were only a couple of choices of time, so if anything else had been in , or near, that time, it wouldn't have shown available for that day.
Many people are reporting seeing Mine Train and A&E reservations available only days before the desired date. I wouldn't worry much unless you have a larger group.
We were there 10 days (although you can only book 7 of those days) so we had a good amount of time to work with.

Never did see Be Our Guest available, but we waited on a 15-20 minute standby to eat there.

Good Luck, have fun!

We have AP's (offsite) and have been here since the end of June. We've been able to get everything we wanted with the 30 day window - including Mine Train - at times we wanted. (didn't try for A&E). And crowd levels were estimated about 8 for the whole month.

My sister looked last night at 5:00 pm and would have been able to get Anna and Elsa the same day for 9:45 pm for two people. So even the hard ones to get can have some last minute availability for smaller groups.

At 30 days you should be able to get most of what you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter